Vetericyn,Foal birth 4-28-10.mov. Vetericyn CEO Bob Burlingame in a critical moment jumped in to deliver a foal. He used Vetericyn to sterilize the umbilical cord. Veterinarian Ben ...
Innovacyn Names 2015 Vetericyn Scholarship Winners
Innovacyn Inc., a Rialto, Calif.-based manufacturer of Vetericyn Plus, a dermal wound care line for animals, has chosen the 2015 recipients of its annual Vetericyn Future Innovators of Agriculture College Scholarship Award.
The annual scholarship is open to any high school senior who exhibits an academic and leadership commitment to pursuing a future in the agriculture industry.
The 2015 winners are Alexis Pedrow, Anderson County Junior and Senior High School, Garnett, Kan.; Brendan Register, T. Dewitt Taylor Middle-High School, Seville, Fla.
Both will receive a $4,000 scholarship to help further their education.
Vetericyn Inc. Launches Feline Wound and Infection Treatment ...
Vetericyn Feline Formula Vetericyn ® is effective in the treatment of various diseases in cats, including a state veterinarians commonly referred as "hot spots" summer sores "or" wet eczema, in which a first, the results of an irritated lesion of a cat scratch constantly, chewing or licking all areas of itchy skin. Other indications include insect bites, rashes, ulcers, burns, cuts and scrapes, eye infections, ear infections and external sites post-operatively.
5 Must-Have Items for a Multi-Dog House
- Over a six-week period of both trimming the animals' toenails and applying Vetericyn – a form of bleach that inhibits bacterial growth and helps calm inflammation – researchers were surprised that the animals refrained from scratching their wounds when
- There is new evidence that it erodes as much of your good cells as it does the germs, so it slows healing. I think regular saline or good old soap and water are best for cleaning wounds. (Or there's some cool spray on topical stuff called vetericyn
- Innovacyn Inc., a Rialto, Calif.-based manufacturer of Vetericyn Plus, a dermal wound care line for animals, has chosen the 2015 recipients of its annual Vetericyn Future Innovators of Agriculture College Scholarship Award. The annual scholarship is
- Innovacyn, a leader in innovative medical devices in the human and animal health industry, announced a new and improved formulation in their animal line of healthcare products—Vetericyn Plus, available for all animal species, regardless of age
- Innovacyn, a leader in developing innovative medical devices and solutions in the human and animal health industries, announced today the recipients of the company's annual Vetericyn® Future Innovators of Agriculture College Scholarship Award.