Vetericyn,Foal birth 4-28-10.mov. Vetericyn CEO Bob Burlingame in a critical moment jumped in to deliver a foal. He used Vetericyn to sterilize the umbilical cord. Veterinarian Ben ...
Vetericyn Inc. Launches Feline Wound and Infection Treatment ...
Vetericyn Feline Formula Vetericyn ® is effective in the treatment of various diseases in cats, including a state veterinarians commonly referred as "hot spots" summer sores "or" wet eczema, in which a first, the results of an irritated lesion of a cat scratch constantly, chewing or licking all areas of itchy skin. Other indications include insect bites, rashes, ulcers, burns, cuts and scrapes, eye infections, ear infections and external sites post-operatively.
Innovacyn Names Winners of the "Vetericyn Loves Animals" Charity Giveaway
- Dr. Brad Gordon from Vetericyn and Equine clinician Clinton Anderson from Down Under Horsemanship will be here Thursday on RURAL AMERICA LIVE! They'll be in our studio discussing the benefits of VETERICYN's animal wound and skin care products.
- Innovacyn, the makers of Vetericyn animal wound and skin care products, today announced the winners of the company's fourth annual “Vetericyn Loves Animals” online charity giveaway. The eight non-profit organizations that received the most votes and
- Noah's Ark Animal Sanctuary in Locust Grove won more than $2,500 in prizes from Innovacyn, the makers of Vetericyn animal wound and skin care products, in the company's fourth annual “Vetericyn Loves Animals” online charity giveaway. The prize
- At the National FFA Convention and Expo, Innovacyn today announced the Vetericyn's Future Innovators of Agriculture Scholarships. The company will award two $4,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors who plan to attend a two- or four-year
- The Kentucky Equine Humane Center occupies about 70 acres of rolling pastureland, along with a stable and other outbuildings, northwest of Nicholasville. The KEHC cares for more than 40 rescued equines of diverse breeds and ages, from Appaloosas to