Vetericyn,Foal birth 4-28-10.mov. Vetericyn CEO Bob Burlingame in a critical moment jumped in to deliver a foal. He used Vetericyn to sterilize the umbilical cord. Veterinarian Ben ...
Innovacyn Names 2015 Vetericyn Scholarship Winners
Innovacyn Inc., a Rialto, Calif.-based manufacturer of Vetericyn Plus, a dermal wound care line for animals, has chosen the 2015 recipients of its annual Vetericyn Future Innovators of Agriculture College Scholarship Award.
The annual scholarship is open to any high school senior who exhibits an academic and leadership commitment to pursuing a future in the agriculture industry.
The 2015 winners are Alexis Pedrow, Anderson County Junior and Senior High School, Garnett, Kan.; Brendan Register, T. Dewitt Taylor Middle-High School, Seville, Fla.
Both will receive a $4,000 scholarship to help further their education.
Vetericyn Inc. Launches Feline Wound and Infection Treatment ...
Vetericyn Feline Formula Vetericyn ® is effective in the treatment of various diseases in cats, including a state veterinarians commonly referred as "hot spots" summer sores "or" wet eczema, in which a first, the results of an irritated lesion of a cat scratch constantly, chewing or licking all areas of itchy skin. Other indications include insect bites, rashes, ulcers, burns, cuts and scrapes, eye infections, ear infections and external sites post-operatively.
Auburn University releases study on Vetericyn Plus Pinkeye Spray for livestock
- This is why I keep a first-aid chicken kit, complete with Vetericyn spray, vitamins, electrolytes, peroxide and other tools for home chicken doctoring. I still view them as farm animals, not pets, though I admit that naming them crossed the line I grew
- Vetericyn Plus Pinkeye Spray contains no antibiotics. The Auburn University study found no measurable residues of Vetericyn Plus Pinkeye Spray in milk, serum, plasma, liver, muscle or fat which eliminates the need for withdrawal time for lactating cows
- Innovacyn, a leader in creating innovative medical devices and solutions for the animal health industry, announced they have hired Dr. Melinda Mayfield to the newly formed position of Technical Services Veterinarian. She will be an integral part of the
- Innovacyn, a leader in innovative medical devices in the human and animal health industry, announced a new and improved formulation in their animal line of healthcare products—Vetericyn Plus, available for all animal species, regardless of age
- Innovacyn Inc., a Rialto, Calif.-based manufacturer of Vetericyn Plus, a dermal wound care line for animals, has chosen the 2015 recipients of its annual Vetericyn Future Innovators of Agriculture College Scholarship Award. The annual scholarship is