Stop at 7-eleven to get some Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I don't usually buy Slurpees in the beginning of December, but in this area we don't have Sierra Mist Cranberry splash yet the soda ...
FAQ: Where to buy Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash?
is sierra mist free cranberry splash a "limited edition" soda?
if so, i will be so upset. it is amazing. i am slightly obsessed!
A: Yes, it's limited edition. Pepsi first came out with it last year for the holidays only and will do the same this year.
Pepsi ususally runs big sales before christmas and new years. If you really like it, stock up on it then. You probably
New Design for Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash » This popular limited ...
Contrast the new look of the design we have seen in 2006-2008. You'll also notice a change of name on the edge system of "Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash free" most normal "Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash - apparently," Free "is dead.
In any case, as we noted in our opinion, Sierra Mist is a flavor that is really good ... So do not miss it!
Curious Twists As The At-Home Soda-Making Battle Heats Up
- Pepsi HomeMade -- a new brand featuring the initial flavors of Pepsi, Pepsi Wild Cherry, Pepsi Vanilla, Sierra Mist, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash, and Sierra Mist Peach -- is being tested in select retailers in central Florida over the holidays. One
- Only one of those, Sierra Mist HomeMade Peach, is a new flavor. The others are HomeMade versions of Pepsi and Sierra Mist and their existing line flavors Pepsi Wild Cherry, Pepsi Vanilla and Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. Two flavor-making formats are
- For the test program, PepsiCo is offering Pepsi, Pepsi Vanilla and Wild Cherry, Sierra Mist Caffeine Free, Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash Caffeine Free and Sierra Mist Peach Caffeine Free flavors. Each package comes with four SodaCaps and makes four ½
- “Les Miserables” offers a “Les Fizz” (Chardonnay, Sierra Mist, splash of cranberry); “Wicked” has an “Ozmopolitan” (its version of a Cosmopolitan). Sweet Hospitality CEO Julie Rose said the company's bestselling cocktail ever is the “Kinky Bubbles,” a
- I order a Sunset Martini and Charlie shakes up some Grey Goose L'Orange vodka and cranberry juice, strains it into a not-so-mini martini glass, finishes it with a splash of Sierra Mist and hangs a half-moon orange slice on the rim. A few patrons line