How to Clean Your Tongue With Orabrush. Here is a simple tutorial on how to clean your tongue with your Orabrush. Eliminate bad breath. Step 1: Brush your teeth. Step 2: Moisten your ...
How to make one of the greatest YouTube ads of all timeWhat was your involvement in the creation of the YouTube series?
I was brought on as an angel investor in 2009 assisted to set up a board and eventually transitioned into the chief executive role in 2010.
Orabrush founder 80-year-old Robert "Dr. Bob" Wagstaff invented the Orabrush tongue cleaner in the early 2000s to help cure bad breath.
A decade of failed marketing ventures later, including a costly infomercial, Dr. Bob was unable to find an audience for his tongue cleaner. It wasn't until he joined forces with a college student in 2009 to produce this iconic YouTube video that Orabrush took off. That video proved to be the launching pad for many more funny, informative videos about bad breath and the Orabrush.
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner
OraBrush Why? Up to 90% of bad breath comes from the language and everyone has some degree of bad breath. There are many specific language choices. OraBrush is the only one that cleans deep into the crevices of the tongue gently remove bad breath bacteria. This bacteria can often be seen as "white matter", especially on the back of the tongue 2 reasons why a toothbrush will not effectively clean the tongue. The toothbrush bristles removes only the upper part of the bacteria found on the surface of the tongue.
DenTek's™ Orabrush Dances Away Bad Breath for National Fresh Breath Day
- Under TSG's ownership, DenTek purchased sore and dry mouth patch makers Canker Cover and Oramoist from Quantum Health, and tongue cleaner producer Orabrush, both announced in 2015. Presitge, based in Tarrytown, New York, owns the Clear Eyes,
- MARYVILLE, Tenn., Aug. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today is National Fresh Breath Day and this year, DenTek's™ Orabrush will be dancing around the topic of bad breath, literally. Throughout the day today, Morgan the Tongue will be sharing his words of
- mainly on organic social media reach, Boogie Wipes are getting a paid digital campaign from Molio, a Salt Lake City agency, which aims to use the same focus on media and creative efficiency that its founder, Jeff Davis, used to launch Orabrush
- DenTek in March inked two deals: tongue cleaner brand Orabrush, and Canker Cover and OraMoist brands, according to news releases. DenTek's newest owner, Prestige Brands, has been acquisitive too, with deals dating back to 2010, according to its
- The company behind viral-video hits that launched eponymous tongue cleaner Orabrush is spinning off its in-house agency into a marketing-tech startup called Molio. The spinoff is backed by $3 million in venture funding led by Greycroft Partners. The