How to Clean Your Tongue With Orabrush. Here is a simple tutorial on how to clean your tongue with your Orabrush. Eliminate bad breath. Step 1: Brush your teeth. Step 2: Moisten your ...
The 25 Most Influential Kingmakers in Consumer and Retailer Companies
Earlier this year, we put together a list of the 25 most innovative consumer and retail companies —the CircleUp 25 . Today we are releasing the CircleUp Kingmakers—25 of the most influential “kingmakers” in consumer and retail. They are men and women whose names repeatedly arise in conversations with industry experts and consumer companies large and small. In researching this article, I talked with consumer and retail entrepreneurs, public consumer and retail companies, private equity firms, angel investors, and service providers including distributors, marketing firms and consumer focused consulting firms. And they are those men and women who in our opinion at CircleUp deserve to be included among the inaugural CircleUp Kingmakers.
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner
OraBrush Why? Up to 90% of bad breath comes from the language and everyone has some degree of bad breath. There are many specific language choices. OraBrush is the only one that cleans deep into the crevices of the tongue gently remove bad breath bacteria. This bacteria can often be seen as "white matter", especially on the back of the tongue 2 reasons why a toothbrush will not effectively clean the tongue. The toothbrush bristles removes only the upper part of the bacteria found on the surface of the tongue.
Social media and the million-dollar tongue scraper
- Attended by more than 10,000 marketing and technology professionals from all over the world, ad:tech New York 2013 has assembled some of the most notable speakers in digital marketing, including influential thought leaders from Facebook, Ford, GE,
- In 2009, a creative social media campaign transformed a small Utah company called Orabrush into a market leader. Today, the company's YouTube channel has more than 41,000,000 views and almost 200,000 subscribers clamoring for fresh material at
- Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from a variety of sessions, including “The Viral Paradox: Hitting Viral through Serial Content – Lessons from Poopourri & Orabrush” by Joel Ackerman, Writer/Director for PooPourri, Orabrush and Austin Craig,
- Graham, a former BYU student and Provo resident, has worked with YouTube channels such as Orabrush, Lindsey Stirling and the Piano Guys. The collaborating work has brought world recognition with hundreds of millions of views and major deals with
- Devin's success started with a little tongue cleaner and a company called Orabrush. To learn more about his work visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/devinsupertramp. By Holly Menino (Copyright 2013 Sinclair Broadcasting Group). The World Through the