How to Clean Your Tongue With Orabrush. Here is a simple tutorial on how to clean your tongue with your Orabrush. Eliminate bad breath. Step 1: Brush your teeth. Step 2: Moisten your ...
How to make one of the greatest YouTube ads of all timeWhat was your involvement in the creation of the YouTube series?
I was brought on as an angel investor in 2009 assisted to set up a board and eventually transitioned into the chief executive role in 2010.
Orabrush founder 80-year-old Robert "Dr. Bob" Wagstaff invented the Orabrush tongue cleaner in the early 2000s to help cure bad breath.
A decade of failed marketing ventures later, including a costly infomercial, Dr. Bob was unable to find an audience for his tongue cleaner. It wasn't until he joined forces with a college student in 2009 to produce this iconic YouTube video that Orabrush took off. That video proved to be the launching pad for many more funny, informative videos about bad breath and the Orabrush.
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner
OraBrush Why? Up to 90% of bad breath comes from the language and everyone has some degree of bad breath. There are many specific language choices. OraBrush is the only one that cleans deep into the crevices of the tongue gently remove bad breath bacteria. This bacteria can often be seen as "white matter", especially on the back of the tongue 2 reasons why a toothbrush will not effectively clean the tongue. The toothbrush bristles removes only the upper part of the bacteria found on the surface of the tongue.
Orabrush Spins Off In-House Agency/Marketing-Tech Firm
- MARYVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DenTek™, the worldwide leader in innovative oral care products, formally announces the acquisition of Orabrush, the No. 1 tongue cleaner brand worldwide. DenTek has acquired all of the assets and intellectual
- The company behind viral-video hits that launched eponymous tongue cleaner Orabrush is spinning off its in-house agency into a marketing-tech startup called Molio. The spinoff is backed by $3 million in venture funding led by Greycroft Partners. The
- It also features Orabrush, first released in 2009 and one of the older ads on the list. Orabrush sells tongue scrapers, which may be even less sexy than a toothbrush, but came to viral fame for its up-front tutorial on being able to tell when you have
- DenTek, a maker of oral care products, has formally announced the acquisition of Orabrush, a tongue cleaner brand. DenTek has acquired all of the assets and intellectual property of the Orabrush brand, including the Orabrush Tongue Cleaner, Orabrush
- So for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I suggest you go out and look at Orabrush's YouTube channel, and then go into the videos tab and sort it by oldest to newest so you can see their early videos which were extremely low budget, where they were