Nopalea Juice. Nopalea reduces inflammation in the body with it's 24 unique Betalains that rush away toxins and relieve pain all over the body.
Mother Nature the big winner on HS football fields
Monsoon storms pushed through the Tucson area Friday night, wreaking havoc on several high school football games.
As a result, there will be an extra dose of football today.
Five local games will be resumed today — including the Oro Valley Super Bowl between Canyon del Oro and Ironwood Ridge — and another will be started from the beginning as lightning kept it from ever kicking off.
Flowing Wells will get the action started today when it resumes Friday night’s game against visiting Amphitheater at 8 a.m. The host Caballeros led 21-7 with 7:36 remaining in the second quarter when the game was suspended.
Nopalea Juice - TriVita Sonoran Bloom
With NOPALEA, you can tap into a very rare class of antioxidants called betalaines, which develop in the fruit Nopal. They can power your life by helping to protect against premature aging, disease causes inflammation control, promote optimal health cellular and cleanse your body of toxins. NOPALEA offers scientifically proven health benefits with more than 100 + scientific studies that show that this unique class of antioxidants can do. NOPALEA is your health in a bottle. "From the desert to your home, NOPALEA holds the wonders of a fruit used for centuries by the ancient peoples of their lands.
NOPALEA Mark Merely Descriptive of a Product Derived from Nopalea Cactus ...
- TriVita applied for registration of NOPALEA for use in connection with “dietary and nutritional supplements containing, in whole or in substantial part, nopal juice”. The examiner rejected TriVita's application under § 2(e) of the Lanham Act, which
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit affirmed the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board's (TTAB's) decision that the trademark NOPALEA was descriptive of TriVita's products, which contain juice from the nopal cactus. In Re TriVita, Inc., Case No.
- The beverage, Nopalea®, was advertised with infomercials that included unsupported product claims, including anti-inflammatory properties, and featured testimonials from consumers who were compensated for selling the product. TriVita did not admit
- The Federal Trade Commission announced Tuesday that dietary supplement company TriVita, Inc., the marketer of the drink Nopalea, has agreed to provide $3.5 million in customer refunds to settle charges that its ads deceived consumers with unsupported
- Law360, New York (April 17, 2015, 4:22 PM ET) -- A year after the Federal Trade Commission fined supplement maker TriVita Inc. $3.5 million for making unsupported health claims about its Nopalea cactus juice drink, a federal appeals court on Friday