Nectifirm from Revision Skincare. CBS Atlanta reports on Nectifirm, a neck firming cream from Revision Skincare. According to Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jarmuz, patients are seeing ...
Neck and Décolleté Creams Uncovered - My Latest Finds and Rejects
Why, oh why, is it so difficult to find a good neck cream? What is so different about the skin on the neck that makes formulas for the face rarely perform as well if used “off label”? I am going to stick my neck out and posit a few theories: the skin is thinner on the neck; some of us (that would be me) neglected our necks when investing in expensive facial serums and now the catch up job is all the harder; the neck and décolleté have very little fatty tissue and fewer oil glands, making this area more prone to wrinkling and dryness.
The neck also has its own symptoms, such as “necklace lines”, those bands of horizontal wrinkles, sagging (you’ll note that the newer neck creams on the market often boast the word “firming”) and leathery or crepey skin.
New Results with Latisse and Nectifirm Update
Nectifirm is going well and she has a reasonable price. The first pot (with a penny-sized amount) twice a day lasts two months, then you use a container for each of the next four months. I am now on maintenance and use it at night. Nectifirm improves collagen and elastin ... Strengthening of the neck and has the ingredients to dissolve grease.
Easy fixes for skin damage to neck area
- Why, oh why, is it so difficult to find a good neck cream? What is so different about the skin on the neck that makes formulas for the face rarely perform as well if used “off label”? I am going to stick my neck out and posit a few theories: the skin
- Since the skin of the neck is much more sensitive with fewer oil glands and hair follicles, many people can't tolerate the number one proven anti-wrinkle cream, a prescription retinoid such as Retin-A, Renova or Tazorac. So they turn to Nectifirm, an
- The extract is fairly high on Nectifirm's ingredient list and it is preceded by sandalwood and yeast extracts. There is more to sandalwood than an exotic smell, it is another anti-inflammatory as well as soother of skin irritations. Meanwhile, at least
- StriVectin Tightening Neck Serum Roller ($89), Revision Skincare Nectifirm ($68), Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream ($65), La Prairie Anti-Aging Neck Cream ($240), Clark's Botanicals Age-Defying Neck Cream ($104), Rodial Glamtox Neck Mask
- It's also a good idea to think about skin maintenance; more maintenance now means less correction in the future. Don't forget about skin care on areas like the neck, chest, and backs of the hands. Nectifirm by Revision is a great cream for the neck. 40's.