Nectifirm from Revision Skincare. CBS Atlanta reports on Nectifirm, a neck firming cream from Revision Skincare. According to Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jarmuz, patients are seeing ...
A Top Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Hosts an Evening of Beauty to Benefit New Charity
Roswell, GA (PRWEB) October 03, 2014
Dr. Mike Majmundar, founder of Northside Plastic Surgery will be hosting an Evening of Beauty on October 23, 2014, from 6-9 pm at our Alpharetta/Roswell location at 1360 Upper Hembree Road, Suite 201-B Roswell, GA 30076. Second Change Surgeries Inc., founded by Dr. Mike Majmundar, will be introduced at the event and a portion of the proceeds that evening will be donated to this charity. The nonprofit organization will fund surgeries for those born with a cleft lip or palate, domestic victims of violence left with facial deformity, and others needing facial reconstruction who cannot afford it.
New Results with Latisse and Nectifirm Update
Nectifirm is going well and she has a reasonable price. The first pot (with a penny-sized amount) twice a day lasts two months, then you use a container for each of the next four months. I am now on maintenance and use it at night. Nectifirm improves collagen and elastin ... Strengthening of the neck and has the ingredients to dissolve grease.
The Me I Love
- The extract is fairly high on Nectifirm's ingredient list and it is preceded by sandalwood and yeast extracts. There is more to sandalwood than an exotic smell, it is another anti-inflammatory as well as soother of skin irritations. Meanwhile, at least
- 1. Get the lift you've been looking for. Restylane helps restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. 2. Achieve brighter, more radiant skin w/SkinMedica peels. 3. Join the millions of women who share
- Dr. Louis DeJoseph, one of the partners of Premier Image Cosmetic & Laser Surgery and one of the respected cosmetic surgeons in Atlanta, has announced that his practice has added Restylane Silk as a new injectable treatment. According to Dr. DeJoseph,
- Revision Skincare Nectifirm ($50). There are a few fillers in this mid-priced cream, but they are far outnumbered by well-chosen actives. There is Matrixyl 3000 and even has a dash of SYN-COLL, which is palmitoyl tripeptide-3 and is supposed to
- Latisse® · Nectifirm® · Oxygenetix Makeup/Moisturizer · Revision® · Neotensil · New Visage Essentials MD · Anteage MD · Basic Skin Care Package. contact us for a. free consultation. 770.475.3146. Please Select a Procedure, Facial Surgery, - * Event