Nectifirm from Revision Skincare. CBS Atlanta reports on Nectifirm, a neck firming cream from Revision Skincare. According to Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Jarmuz, patients are seeing ...
A Top Atlanta Plastic Surgeon Hosts an Evening of Beauty to Benefit New Charity
Roswell, GA (PRWEB) October 03, 2014
Dr. Mike Majmundar, founder of Northside Plastic Surgery will be hosting an Evening of Beauty on October 23, 2014, from 6-9 pm at our Alpharetta/Roswell location at 1360 Upper Hembree Road, Suite 201-B Roswell, GA 30076. Second Change Surgeries Inc., founded by Dr. Mike Majmundar, will be introduced at the event and a portion of the proceeds that evening will be donated to this charity. The nonprofit organization will fund surgeries for those born with a cleft lip or palate, domestic victims of violence left with facial deformity, and others needing facial reconstruction who cannot afford it.
New Results with Latisse and Nectifirm Update
Nectifirm is going well and she has a reasonable price. The first pot (with a penny-sized amount) twice a day lasts two months, then you use a container for each of the next four months. I am now on maintenance and use it at night. Nectifirm improves collagen and elastin ... Strengthening of the neck and has the ingredients to dissolve grease.
Revision Skincare Nectifirm
- Since the skin of the neck is much more sensitive with fewer oil glands and hair follicles, many people can't tolerate the number one proven anti-wrinkle cream, a prescription retinoid such as Retin-A, Renova or Tazorac. So they turn to Nectifirm, an
- The extract is fairly high on Nectifirm's ingredient list and it is preceded by sandalwood and yeast extracts. There is more to sandalwood than an exotic smell, it is another anti-inflammatory as well as soother of skin irritations. Meanwhile, at least
- It's also a good idea to think about skin maintenance; more maintenance now means less correction in the future. Don't forget about skin care on areas like the neck, chest, and backs of the hands. Nectifirm by Revision is a great cream for the neck. 40's.
- It looks like spring has finally given winter the boot! So thankfully, Dr. Sejal K. Shah of Smarter Skin Dermatology in New York City sat with us to give us the 411 on how we can reboot skin for the warmer months. No matter if you're in your in your 20
- Revision Skincare Nectifirm ($50). There are a few fillers in this mid-priced cream, but they are far outnumbered by well-chosen actives. There is Matrixyl 3000 and even has a dash of SYN-COLL, which is palmitoyl tripeptide-3 and is supposed to