MimicCreme Non Dairy Creamer at Kosherfest 2009. blog.kosher.com | Jamie Geller from Kosher.com visits Kosherfest 2009 and talks to the kind people from MimicCreme, a healthy non dairy, non soy ...
Go Dairy Free | MimicCreme Releases New HealthyTop Dairy-Free ...
Green Rabbit, LLC, the parent company of MimicCreme ®, today announced the launch of its dairy products truly free, non-soy, gluten, cholesterol, long-life cream whipping is a healthy mix almonds and cashews called Top Health ®. Vegan Healthy Back ® uses all natural flavors for a deliciously creamy without hydrogenated or fractionated oils and No. 60 of polysorbate. Top Health ® does not contain fructose corn syrup, high and all its ingredients are non-GMO. HealthyTop ® is lactose free, caseinates hidden.The product is packaged in 16 ounce shelf with shelf life of 18 months and is certified Kosher Pareve under the supervision Kof-K Kosher.
Ask Alisa: Is there a good dairy-free substitute for coffee creamer?
- ALBANY, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VegNews, America's premier vegetarian lifestyle magazine, is pleased to announce Green Rabbit's HealthyTop® as one of the year's hottest new vegetarian products at the nation's largest natural products trade show,
- MimicCreme - dairy-free, gluten-free Q: Mary – As vegetarians, our greatest challenge to becoming vegan is that we deeply enjoy our morning ritual of traditional European coffees and Australian “flat whites” [made with organic milk]. However, our
- Some brands, like MimicCreme, achieve their thickness with finely lacerated cashews and almonds. 6. Refrigerated Dough Products: “We will probably see canola oil increase more because we know it has some benefits, and it can be very stable in these
- Increasing demand for soy-free and all-natural dairy alternatives has led to the rise of MimicCreme. They have several nut-based cream alternatives, including their Healthy Top Whipping Cream. Again, this is one that you whip yourself, but I've heard
- The makers of MimicCreme overcame long odds to get their all-natural cream substitute onto supermarket shelves. Now the family-owned start-up company in Albany will see if consumers share their enthusiasm for the product. "We've been told in the food