How to remove white haze from your good dishes
Soon it’ll be time to get out the good dishes and glassware for holiday entertaining. If you have hard water in your home, chances are your dishware is hazy or covered with a whitish film. If so, don’t despair, there are some dishwasher detergent additives on the market that can make your glasses and dishes sparkle again. And switching to a top-performing dishwasher detergent will keep them that way.
Consumers started seeing residue on their dishes and inside the dishwasher after polluting phosphates were banned from dishwasher detergents a few years ago. Manufacturers responded
Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner
My dishwasher started leaving deposits on my dishes, glassware to my look rather unattractive. I used glitter, and deposits have ceased. Today, half a glass already had my deposit, and cleaning the dishwasher * * do not remove existing deposits from * * the dishes, but it prevents new ones. Glassware which has not yet deposits and was washed after using Glisten did not have deposits. And that is what I expected of Glisten, and it worked.
For dishes that had deposits, I used LemiShine, which cleans deposits on dishes * *.
A singular sensation
- If you want your dishes dry at the end of a cycle, we have three words of advice: Use rinse aid. Dishwashers dry items in a variety of ways. Some use electric heating coils, others raise the temperature of the water at the end of the cycle using the
- In these late December weeks, as the nights grow long and the treetops glisten, two treasured holiday traditions converge: cooking and consumerism. It's no wonder that store shelves and e-marts are brimming with clever kitchen gadgets, to slice and
- My name is Cate and I have a story to tell that is mostly fun but nearly tragic. Some time ago, my father decided to buy a cabin in the woods in the southeastern Ozarks of Missouri. Dad loves nature and wanted his family to experience something
- We tested Finish Power Up Booster Agent, Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner & Hard Water Spot Remover, and Lemi Shine Original. When we used the same amount of each product—about 50 grams—all three worked splendidly. But when we followed Finish's
- Readers spoke, we listened. After we published a report about supermarket foods that bear no resemblance to the photo on their packaging, some of you said that we had missed a similar annoyance: fast foods that are less attractive in person than in