Warming a bitter Christmas
Tiny hands opening Christmas presents. Those precious moments don’t happen without community donations, and The Intelligencer, the Bucks County Opportunity Council and the Keystone Opportunity Center facilitating the Give A Christmas project, which has donated $2.5 million to needy families since its founding.
But your donations during this holiday season will extend far beyond warming the heart of a needy child with a toy on Christmas. They’ll also help warm so many families in need — literally.
With information gathered though financial and government assistance records, the opportunity council identifies families in dire need of help to pay their electricity and heating bills. Last year, donations to Give A Christmas paid utility bills for 113 families.
Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner
My dishwasher started leaving deposits on my dishes, glassware to my look rather unattractive. I used glitter, and deposits have ceased. Today, half a glass already had my deposit, and cleaning the dishwasher * * do not remove existing deposits from * * the dishes, but it prevents new ones. Glassware which has not yet deposits and was washed after using Glisten did not have deposits. And that is what I expected of Glisten, and it worked.
For dishes that had deposits, I used LemiShine, which cleans deposits on dishes * *.
How to remove white haze from your good dishes
- Fresh vegetables are sprayed with water to make them glisten. The water also I used your advice and cleaned them in the dishwasher. When I took them Reduce the amount of frying in your home and your vents will stay cleaner longer. Coat both
- We tested Finish Power Up Booster Agent, Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner & Hard Water Spot Remover, and Lemi Shine Original. When we used the same amount of each product—about 50 grams—all three worked splendidly. But when we followed Finish's
- Somewhere around my son's 14th birthday, I grew weary of "gently reminding" him to stop wolfing down his food and to clean up his room. Of course he called these gentle reminders nagging, and we both came to realize it wasn't a good thing. So how do
- The 240-acre lake glistens a brilliant turquoise under the sparkling sun. The water is clear almost like the Caribbean. Clear, clean water naturally has a pale blue color, often seen in swimming pools or ice flows. It is a combination of depth and
- Indeed, we found it offered the best value of the three detergent additives we tested: Lemi Shine Original, Finish Power Up Booster Agent, and Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner & Hard Water Spot Remover. But all three products were effective at removing hard