Warming a bitter Christmas
Tiny hands opening Christmas presents. Those precious moments don’t happen without community donations, and The Intelligencer, the Bucks County Opportunity Council and the Keystone Opportunity Center facilitating the Give A Christmas project, which has donated $2.5 million to needy families since its founding.
But your donations during this holiday season will extend far beyond warming the heart of a needy child with a toy on Christmas. They’ll also help warm so many families in need — literally.
With information gathered though financial and government assistance records, the opportunity council identifies families in dire need of help to pay their electricity and heating bills. Last year, donations to Give A Christmas paid utility bills for 113 families.
Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner
My dishwasher started leaving deposits on my dishes, glassware to my look rather unattractive. I used glitter, and deposits have ceased. Today, half a glass already had my deposit, and cleaning the dishwasher * * do not remove existing deposits from * * the dishes, but it prevents new ones. Glassware which has not yet deposits and was washed after using Glisten did not have deposits. And that is what I expected of Glisten, and it worked.
For dishes that had deposits, I used LemiShine, which cleans deposits on dishes * *.
Ad watchdog asks Envirocon Technologies Lemi Shine to clean up its claims
- We tested Finish Power Up Booster Agent, Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner & Hard Water Spot Remover, and Lemi Shine Original. When we used the same amount of each product—about 50 grams—all three worked splendidly. But when we followed Finish's
- Indeed, we found it offered the best value of the three detergent additives we tested: Lemi Shine Original, Finish Power Up Booster Agent, and Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner & Hard Water Spot Remover. But all three products were effective at removing hard
- YONKERS, N.Y., Aug. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --Cascade Complete ActionPacs leads the pack in Consumer Reports' new Ratings of 35 dishwasher detergent tablets, packs, powders and gels, but rival brand Finish took three of the four top
- Some of their top selling brands include Super Iron Out®, Dishwasher Magic®, White Brite®, Woolite® At-Home Dry Cleaner, Glisten®,Plink®, Disposer Care® and Washer Magic®. For more information about Summit Brands or their product lines, please
- Somewhere around my son's 14th birthday, I grew weary of "gently reminding" him to stop wolfing down his food and to clean up his room. Of course he called these gentle reminders nagging, and we both came to realize it wasn't a good thing. So how do