Warming a bitter Christmas
Tiny hands opening Christmas presents. Those precious moments don’t happen without community donations, and The Intelligencer, the Bucks County Opportunity Council and the Keystone Opportunity Center facilitating the Give A Christmas project, which has donated $2.5 million to needy families since its founding.
But your donations during this holiday season will extend far beyond warming the heart of a needy child with a toy on Christmas. They’ll also help warm so many families in need — literally.
With information gathered though financial and government assistance records, the opportunity council identifies families in dire need of help to pay their electricity and heating bills. Last year, donations to Give A Christmas paid utility bills for 113 families.
Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner
My dishwasher started leaving deposits on my dishes, glassware to my look rather unattractive. I used glitter, and deposits have ceased. Today, half a glass already had my deposit, and cleaning the dishwasher * * do not remove existing deposits from * * the dishes, but it prevents new ones. Glassware which has not yet deposits and was washed after using Glisten did not have deposits. And that is what I expected of Glisten, and it worked.
For dishes that had deposits, I used LemiShine, which cleans deposits on dishes * *.
Billy Crystal Pays Tribute To Robin Williams During Emmys 'In Memoriam'
- On October 30 2012 IOIP Holdings filed an application for the registration of the word sign GLISTEN as a CTM for the following products in Class 3 of the Nice Classification: “cleaning preparations for dishwashers; cleaning preparations for washing
- they float in the heavens so far away from us now, their beautiful light will continue to shine on us forever. And the glow will be so bright, it'll warm your heart, it'll make your eyes glisten, and it'll make you think to yourselves: Robin
- Mode consists of family members placing their own dishes in the dishwasher; picking up their dirty towels and, as if a psycho and mop-wielding woman was only a step behind them and eager to punish them for their dirty ways, cleaning up after
- The Wilderness Act celebrates its 50th birthday on Sept. 3, and local recreation and conservation groups are celebrating with trips to protected and unprotected areas nearby. By way of celebration, I'm going to suggest a spectacular hike to a lake at
- Somewhere around my son's 14th birthday, I grew weary of "gently reminding" him to stop wolfing down his food and to clean up his room. Of course he called these gentle reminders nagging, and we both came to realize it wasn't a good thing. So how do