Selective Memories Commerical for Ebay - Febreze Scentstorie. Today's items are a lot of 3 Febreze Scentstories discs. As you may know, this line has been discontinued as the rights have been sold to the ...
THE INTERNET OF SMELLS: Startups Race To Cash In On The Latest Fad
“Today we’re going to show you the world’s first olfactive message.”
Harvard professor David Edwards is sitting on the back of a couch at Le Laboratoire, the art and design studio he opened in Paris seven years ago. His casual perch and thick-rimmed glasses make him look more student than teacher, but the thicket of grey in his stubble gives him away.
“So here I have an Android phone and we have an application that’s called oNotes,” he says to a group of twenty-somethings in cardigans. “Amy, which coffee would you like to smell?”
Bionaire BSSP101-U Febreze Scentstories Player « Home & Garden ...
Shop online and save! Click to see Price
Highly recommend this product ...... After finding myself going to the store every month and buy refills for plug-ins at $ 3 - $ 5 I've been interested in this machine. Wonderful item. I bought this and it has met all expectations. Creating Perfect for your home. I love this product! It really works and smells good. I just bought Scentstories after looking for several months. Absolutely the BEST thing ever! OMG!Good prodcut, according to the story "I loved Febreeze spray to remove odors from my home - smells of mildew, pet odors and scents that linger in the kitchen seem to disappear when I use on my Febreeze upholstery and curtains. Yankee Candle More Player Scentstories - Match Made in Heaven. I had two players home Febreze Scentstories about a year and a half. Glad I have one. This is a cool little feature, which will certainly Garner questions from your guests. Efficient and profitable.The price of what can be frightening at first, it seems a bit much to spend on air freshner "but if you" go "smell the way I am, it's worth it. Love this machine. I I bought the Scentstories about a year ago.
We Love Arts: Public/Private
- Harvard professor David Edwards is sitting on the back of a couch at Le Laboratoire, the art and design studio he opened in Paris seven years ago. His casual perch and thick-rimmed glasses make him look more student than teacher, but the thicket of
- The final component that stood out to me (there were more than just the ones I mention) was a smell exhibit, where people would go into a booth and smell the Febreeze Scent Stories discs and write what the scents made them think of. You leave your
- One of the first Febreze air freshener products was designed to look like a CD player. Febreze Scentstories, released in 2004, features “stop” and “play” buttons and “discs” that radiate scents rather than music. The disc titled “Wandering Barefoot on
- “I think what I'm really pining for is an upscale Febreze Scentstory,” she concluded, referring to Procter & Gamble's fan-powered gizmos that “play” “fragrance stories” — Wandering Barefoot on the Shore — on little scented discs. It is Mr. Slatkin
- The latest and arguably most curious of the home fragrance products is the heavily marketed $35 Scentstories machine by Febreze, which is a kind of CD player for smells. Just plug it in and insert a themed disc -- "relaxing in a hammock" for example